Get Married or Renew Your Vows
Get married, renew your vows, or have a commitment/domestic partnership ceremony on Valentine's Day.
2013 Eternity Ball Ceremonies Include
Ceremony by a Wedding Officiant
Private Wedding Chapel
2 Tickets to the Eternity Ball
* Photo Packages Available for an additional cost
* Custom Packages can be created by contacting Montgomery Entertainment.
* The chapel has limited viewing space and any wedding guests wishing to attend the Eternity Ball must purchase a ticket.
Must be 21 years or older to attend the Eternity Ball
License requirements, there are 2 kinds of marriage licenses in California. It is your responsibility to obtain one before February 14, 2012 and bring it with you otherwise your wedding will not be legal.
- Public license, valid anywhere in CA for 90 days. You will need at least one witness no more than two over the age of 18.
- Private license, valid in the city of San Francisco, the couple must be living together and no witness is required.
Both types of marriage licenses are legally valid. Certified copies of confidential marriage licenses are restricted to the parties to the marriage upon proof of identity, sworn statement, and payment of the search fee. If requesting by mail, sworn statement, acknowledgement by a notary public, record search fee, and self-addressed stamped envelope are required. You may visit our website at Certified Copies of Marriage Licenses for more information.
You will also need to bring valid picture IDs (driver's license or passport) for both of you so that the officiant can verify that you are indeed the persons named on the marriage license.